Every once in a while I’ll see am image or quote that instantly gets my creative juices flowing! The idea behind this Home Sweet Farmhouse Pillow was just such an instant 🙂 And of course, I immediately put aside EVERY OTHER thing on my to do and to make list, and got right to work on this new beauty!

{Hand Stitched} Farmhouse Pillow - My Latest Creation and I'm in LOVE! - BusyBeingJennifer.com

This Farmhouse Beauty didn’t take all that long to stitch up… then came the dilemma… To Keep this pretty new thing that I am so in love with, OR to list it in the shop!

In the end my love for this new Farmhouse Pillow that I stitched, and the need to share it with the world, won out! This hand stitched “Home Sweet Farmhouse” Pillow is now up for grabs in the shop!

12 Responses to Home Sweet Farmhouse Pillow

1. Jess Benoit says:

How adorable! I love the lettering on the pillow.

2. Kate says:

So cute and I love that it’s hand stitched!
    Kate | TheOrganizedDream.com

3. Lori says:

Love this!! So many options…Would you consider sharing this at our weekly Dishing It & Digging It Link Party? We are live every Sunday @4pm.

4. Heidi says:

Love that you embroidered this pillow–sweet saying!

5. Love it! Such a pretty pillow. Thanks for sharing your crafty inspiration on this week’s Monday Funday Party!

6. How lovely, Jennifer! I love the saying as well 🙂 Thanks for sharing it with us on #shinebloghop.

7. I always love your cute creations and this is another one that makes me with I could sew! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Share The Wealth Sunday blog hop!

8. I absolutely love this! Great job 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dishing It & Digging It!

9. Akaleistar says:

What a darling pillow!

10. stinkdog2 says:

wow, you are so much better at hand embroidery than me!
    Love it!