Christmas is over… New memories were made… and despite our ongoing battle against the Cold & Flu bug that just won’t go away, we had a great, if slightly boring, day!

I got to Talk to Santa Baby - BusyBeingJennifer.com

My sister shared this photo of my Niece on Facebook… it’s too cute not to share with ya’ll! And I was happy that I got to chat with some of my family via Facetime Christmas morning… even if was for only a few minutes!

A Box Castle for the #MonsterKittens

For Christmas the #MonsterKittens got a box “castle”. They’ve played with it a little bit, but they’re really only interested in it if I toss in a few treats… they’re really rather play with the sprite box! Weirdos!

Kitten Christmas Memories

As you can see, the kittens had lots of snuggles! And before you freak out about Tang being in a plastic bag, he was closely supervised. For some reason the crazy thing LOVES empty toilet paper bags! Both Tang and Bliss seemed to think that getting their entire bodies inside of the sprite box was some sort of epic challenge! These two had me laughing so hard!

Christmas Present from my Love )I’ve wanted a necklace with mine and Hubs initials for a very long time! This one has an amethyst pearl to represent out wedding month too! Now it’s the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off before bed! I love it!!

Lovely Silver hoop Earrings

I won these gorgeous hoop earrings from Bespangled Jewelry at a recent twitter party, but since they arrived on Christmas Eve I consider them a present! And I LOVE them!! Thanks so much Jessica!

Part of this years Christmas Quilt

It’s a goal of mine to make a new Christmas Quilt every year. Of course I usually start early enough that I can enjoy it during Christmas… this year I start 4 days BEFORE Christmas! The top is completely done, so I just have to sandwich, stitch, and bind it now. HOPEFULLY it will be don by the end of the weekend and I can share it with you next week… we shall see. Fingers crossed!!

I hope your Christmas was just as wonderful as mine, full of memories, family and fun!

19 Responses to So That Was Christmas…

1. Jeannie says:

You are right, that baby picture is very cute! Now, about quilts… I have a quilt top my Aunt gave me. Do you have a DIY on how to turn a top into a quilt? For a non-quilter?

2. Patti says:

OMGosh, that baby pic! And the kitty castle!

3. Jane says:

A Christmas quilt every year, that I love!

4. allthatglitters87 says:

That picture of your niece is ADORABLE! Merry late Christmas!

5. Sarah says:

A Christmas quilt every year is very impressive!

6. Oh I have always wanted to learn how to quilt. I have some of the quilts my mom and Memaw made when I was younger and love them.. Those earrings are too cute and so is the necklace. Cats crack me up with their antics. We used to have some until my oldest developed an allergy to them out of nowhere.. sighs…

7. Jenn says:

It looks Iike you had a fantastic Christmas! Our kittens were always obsessed with soda cartons too! Now they’re too big to get into them. LOL!

8. Estelle says:

Your kittens are adorable. I'm a cat person, so really can appreciate the pics you took. Also, love the necklace you got from your hubby and the earrings. I am very impressed that you can create a quilt every year. Wish I could, but I'm just not crafty that way. Happy Holidays.
    Estelle

9. Mel Cole says:

What cute santa and kittens! Wow! That is so cool that you do a quilt every year!

10. I love the picture of your niece as Santa! I also love the quilt! I wish I could stitch quilts together by hand!

11. Stefani says:

That first picture is ADORABLE. We made some new memories this year but battling a stomach virus too!

12. Cassie says:

You got some pretty jewelry! I also love connecting with my family through Facetime (or Skype) during the holidays. I always bug my sister to take her phone over to my grandmothers house so that I can chat with her via Facetime as well lol.

13. hilovelyblog says:

Your niece is too cute!!

14. Angela says:

Your quilt is absolutely gorgeous and that pic of your niece is too cute for words. Silly cats! My dogs are the same way about boxes.

15. Chrishelle says:

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. You cats are so adorable. My fur babies enjoyed playing in the boxes and wrapping paper too. Your quilt is gorgeous, wish I was that crafty.

16. a – Very cute baby pic!
    b – Cats crack me up.
    c – LOVE the quilt.

Looks like a successful Christmas. I'm fighting a cold (or something) too:(

17. brett says:

pretty quilt! id love to make one someday

18. Sara says:

The cat pics cracked me up! I love the idea of the necklace! Happy New Year!

19. Angela C says: