If you know me, then you know that coffee pretty much equals life. And when the temperature tips over the 90 degree mark, its nothing but chilled coffee from here until fall. It’s necessary to mix it up though, so this collection of tempting iced coffee recipes will definitely come in handy!
I know part of the country is still dealing with ice and snow and definitely-not-warm temperatures right now…. but we just hit 91 degrees and my husband just had to turn that air conditioner on for the first time!
I needed an ice cube on my forehead and a drink.
Immediately my brain starts to think ICED everything, including coffee! So I went to searching for some delicious recipes!
Tempting Iced Coffee Recipes
- Iced Mocha Creames – Delightful E Made
- Churro Coffee Recipe – My Mom Made That
- Cold Brewed Coffee – Flour On My Face
- Perfect Homemade Iced Coffee – With Salt and Wit
- Clean Eating Iced Coffee Mocha Recipe – Homemade for Elle
- Chocolate Mocha Coffee – Tastes of Lizzy T
- Dunkin Donuts Oreo Iced Coffee Recipe – Must Have Mom
- Mint Irish Iced Coffee Cocktail Recipe – Homecooking Memories
- Iced Coffee Margarita – Kudos Kitchen by Renée
- Chocolate Salted Caramel Iced Coffee – It Is a Keeper
- Vanilla Bean Iced Coffee – Delightful E Made
- Thai Chilled Coffee – Olivia’s Cuisine
- Gingerbread Iced Coffee recipe – Cutefetti
- S’mores Iced Coffee – A Night Owl Blog
- Make your own Starbucks Iced Coconut Mocha – Copy Kat
- Maple Chilled Coffee Made Easy – The Kitchen is My Playground
- Dunkin Donuts Coconut Iced Coffee Recipe – Flour On My Face
- Strawberries & Cream Coffee – Cutefetti
- Cold Creamy Cookie Dough Coffee – Shaken Together Life
- Iced Vanilla Bean Coffee – Around My Family Table
- Turtle Chocolate, Pecans and Caramel Frappe Recipe – Growing Up Gabel
- Salted Chocolate Coffee – With Salt and Wit
- Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte Recipe – CincyShopper
- Almond Coconut Mocha Frappuccino – Delightful E Made
- Toasted Coconut Cold-brewed Coffee – Ari’s Menu
- Epic S’more’s Coffee Recipe – Jenn’s Blah Blah Blog
- Nutella Blended Coffee Drink – Around the Family Table
- DIY: Starbucks Iced Caramel Snickers Frappuccino – Savvy Saving Couple
- Chocolate Protein Coffee – Simply Being Mommy
- Horchata Coffee – A Night Owl Blog
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte – A Few Shortcuts
- Easy Coffee Punch – Who Needs A Cape?
- Iced Coconut Milk Mocha Macchiato – With Salt and Wit
- Vietnamese Coffee with Homemade Condensed Coconut Milk – The Soccer Mom Blog
- Homemade Mocha Coconut Coffees – How Sweet It Is
Which of these tempting iced coffee recipes will you try first? I’m thinking that I defininitely need to try #26 (anything s’mores is a win in my books!) and then probably #19 (sounds heavenly!).
Whatever recipe you try first, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed!
But WAIT!! I’m NOT DONE!!
I asked some of my blogger friends to share their favorite iced coffee recipes with a unique spin, and they came through with flying colors! Check these out:
This Mocha Dalgona Coffee recipe takes just a few ingredients and a few minutes to put together. You’ll love how easy it is to whip up this delectable sweet and velvety coffee shop style drink at home.
Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Cafe Sua Da) can be surprisingly intense and aromatic with the right brewing method. This recipe combines the classic method with an interesting tweak to make the perfect Vietnamese iced coffee.
Nutella Iced Coffee is a soothing combination of coffee, Nutella, milk and all things good! It is super chilled, chocolaty, milkish and delicious.
This Greek frappe is one of the best coffee drinks you will ever have and it is made in only one minute. You can substitute decaf if you want and play with your milk base!
Rather than plain iced coffee, how about whipping up some totally maple-icious Maple Iced Coffee instead? It’s the perfect extra-special sipper, easy to whip up by the glass for yourself or by the pitcher for sharing!
Mocha Coconut Frappuccino is a cafe-worthy, at-home iced coffee treat. The flavours of mocha and coconut pair perfectly in this cool and creamy frappuccino.
This playful twist on classic iced coffee makes for a perfectly sweet pick-me-up anytime. You won’t believe how simple it is to make enjoy something refreshing and new with this delicious Upside Down Iced Coffee recipe.
Ok. NOW I’m done 🙂
At least for now… I’ve got a few iced coffee recipe ideas of my own up my sleeve! Mostly because I want to make myself something DELICIOUS for a little back porch sipping 🙂
Pin this to your favorite summer drink recipes board on Pinterest so you can find it quick–and put some whipped cream on top!
Kathy E. says
Sooo many yummy looking coffee drinks, Jennifer! Thank you for keeping me caffeinated and filled with happiness!