Every Month, when I remember that is, I link up with some of my reading buds for the Literary Junkies online book club! I’ve missed the last couple, but I’m back!
Here are this month’s questions:
1. What are you reading right now? Tell us about it. I’m reading 2 books right now! 1 on my kindle and 1 on the kindle app on my phone 🙂
2. If you could visit any book setting, which would you choose and why? Oh my goodness! I don’t think I can narrow it down to just 1. There are several regency era books I’d love to be a part of!
3. If you could sit down with any book character, who would it by and what would you ask them? I’d love to sit down with the O’Malley Family from Dee Henderson’s O’Malley Books (I read the 6 book series + the prequel at least once every year or so.) I’d also love to sit down with the main character from my favorite series as a teen – Cheney Duvall, M.D. (series by Lynn Morris)
4. If you wrote a memoir and it was turned into a movie, what actor or actress would play you? Jennifer Garner – we share a name and she’s been one of my most favorite actresses since her early ALIAS days 😀
5. What have you recently added to your to-be-read list that you are completely excited to pick up next?? I’ve got a WHOLE BUNCH of books in my Kindle to read…. but I’m seriously thinking of filling in the gaps in my Cheney Duvall series now that I’m remembering how much I liked those books as a teenager! I’m missing about 4 or 5 of them still!
What are you reading right now?