The more and more I learn about the chemicals and additives that are in products I use everyday, the more I’m looking for natural ways to replace those products! From laundry soaps to window cleaner and jewelry cleaner, these 19 DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes have you, and hour whole house covered!

19 DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes from BusyBeingJennifer.com

14. Homemade Window Cleaner from A Virtuous Woman
  15. The Best Homemade Power Laundry Detergent from Moms Confessions
  16. DIY Miracle Stain Lifter from Debt Free Spending
  17. Homemade DIY Antibacterial Cleaner from Nellie Bellie
  18. Natural Toilet Bombs from Marias Self
  19. Homemade Natural Jewelry Cleaner from Pretty Gossip

Are you a fan of natural or organic cleaning options for your home and cleaning needs? What are your go to natural cleaning recipes?

24 Responses to DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes

1. alicia says:

Awesome thanks!

2. I love all natural cleaning solutions. Thanks for posting.

3. What a great list! Thanks so much for linking up with #ShareTheWealthSunday!

xoxo
    Lisa

4. Mrs. AOK says:

I’m most definitely an organic and natural cleaning solution lover.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Mommy Monday!
    XOXO

5. Sheena says:

I am right there with you. I am actually looking for a few new ideas so I am going to have to check some of these out.

6. Jenny says:

Thanks for sharing! I’m looking to overhaul all my cleaning products, so I pinned this for as soon as summer starts!!

7. Tanya says:

I’ve been wanting to make some homemade cleaning products. This comes at a great time. Thanks for linking up to #smallvictoriessundaylink-up!

8. Jody says:

Great list! I use vinegar and baking soda to clean pretty much everything in my house. No more store bought cleaners for me! Thanks for sharing.

Visiting from the Small Victories Sunday Linkup party

9. vmorgan456 says:

I love all the recipes for cleaning products. I love to make liquid hand soap. Thanks for sharing at the #HomeMattersParty

10. This is a great resource, I am enjoying the peppermint for my headaches and shoulder. And I want to try some for cleaning.
    Thanks for sharing on #OhMHeartsieGirl Party

11. […] DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes from busy being Jennifer […]

12. Tianna says:

thanks for sharing – so handy! I love DIY recipes for cleaning – such money savers!

13. anna4t2014 says:

LOVE this list!! I’m always trying to find healthier things to replace all those chemical cleaners…this list is fabulous! 🙂

14. I feel the same way about chemicals!

Thanks for linking up with Share the Wealth Sunday!

15. Thank you for joining our Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday Link Party. Love this! thank you for sharing. Have a great day, co-host Evija @Fromevijawithlove

16. Great list, thank you. Pinned and shared, followed you here from the Home Matters party.

17. shbowdoin says:

I am still part natural and part chemical in my house. Thanks for joining us on Oh My Heartsie Girl Wordless Wednesday!

Shellie

18. mmgmom says:

I am trying to clean naturally. Thanks for these recipes. Thank you for linking up on the #HomeMattersParty this week. Looking forward to seeing what you link up with next week.

19. […]   Handmade Google Father’s Day Card – creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com 19 DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes – busybeingjennifer.comRuffled T-Shirt Tutorial – […]

20. […] been making more of an effort to reduce icky chemicals in my house. From more natural cleaning solutions, to homemade dryer sheets and using essential oils every chance I get! Today I’m switching […]

21. Vanessa says:

I am a huge fan of natural cleaning recipes. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

22. Love the natural route! Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday!