There are definite signs of spring in my part of Texas and it definitely has me in the mood to work on some spring DIY and home decor ideas! And I found a bunch of inspiration in last weeks create and crave party! I’m sharing my favorites with you today 🙂
- Blue Painted Buffet – Thirty Eighth Street
- How To Make A DIY Lazy Susan From An Old Stool – Pastels and Macarons
- DIY Kraft Paper Planter Bag Tutorial – Grillo Designs
- Recycle Garden Chair DIY – Simple Nature Decor
- DIY Basic Bookshelf – How To Build A Bookcase For Beginners – 5 Minutes for Mom
- Scandinavian Inspired Nightstands – Thirty Eighth Street
- Easy & Rustic DIY Blanket Ladder for less than $10 – The Turquoise Home
- Tuscan Shutter Garden – Simple Nature Decor
These 8 spring DIY and home decor ideas have my brain spinning and my fingers itching to get to cleaning, organizing and sprucing up for this new season!
Now on to this weeks Link Party!
We LOVE to Create beautiful things and share the things we’re Craving! And we’re so glad you’re joining in on the fun! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been Creating and Craving this week!
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog and check out her features!
This weeks most viewed: Paleo Crockpot Mongolian Beef – My Suburban Kitchen
Create and Crave Party Guidelines:
The Create and Crave Party starts on Sunday Nights at 10 pm CST.
Link up your creative fun – ALMOST anything goes! Link Up 3 (max) of your recipes, crafts, printables, DIY Projects, anything fashion related and whatever other amazing things you’ve been sharing on YOUR BLOG.
We ask that you DO NOT link up Etsy shops, giveaways or other link parties.
By linking up to Create and Crave, you’re giving Busy Being Jennifer and Pink Heels Pink Truck permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media accounts and blogs, as well as add you to our news letter list for updates!
Be sure to mingle and check out what some of your fellow Create-and-Craver’s have been up too!
PS. We’d love to share what you’ve been up to on Instagram as well!! Be sure to use #CreateandCrave when sharing! We’ll re-gram the photos we love!