Sometimes I need a little meal inspiration… these yummy dinner ideas have me drooling, and adding items to my shopping list so I can give them a try!
My hubby is home for a few extra days this week… so that means that I won’t get away with cooking half a dozen chicken breasts and then avoiding the kitchen at all costs for the following 4 days. When its just me around here, I’m not such a fan of cooking. When the hubs is home and there is someone to appreciate my efforts I enjoy it a WHOLE lot more! There were a bunch of yummy dinner ideas in last weeks link party! I’ll definitly be giving a few of these a try while he’s home this next week!
- Chicken Tikka Masala – the Kittchen
- Thai Coconut Potsticker Soup – Spoonful of Flavor
- Citrus Shrimp with Jasmine Rice – A Dish of Daily Life
- Turkey with Curry and Coconut Sauce – Busy Being Jennifer
- One-Pan Lemon Thyme Chicken – Simply Stacie
- One Pot Supreme Pizza Quinoa Casserole – Spoonful of Flavor
- Slow Cooker Braised Pot Roast with Root Vegetables – Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Braciole with a Red Wine Sauce – the kittchen
- Creamy Crock Pot Chicken Marsala – Frugal Foodie Mama
- Gnocchi with Cabernet Cream Sauce & Beef Short Ribs – A Dish of Daily Life
- Salmon Cakes with Quinoa Pilaf – Busy Being Jennifer
- Classic Beef Tacos (with homemade seasoning) – the Kittchen
These sound delicious right? I’m having a hard time deciding which one to start with… which of these yummy dinner ideas would you try first?
Now on to this weeks Link Party!
We LOVE to Create beautiful things and share the things we’re Craving! And we’re so glad you’re joining in on the fun! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been Creating and Craving this week!
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog and check out her features!
This weeks most viewed: How to Make Lip Balm – The Real Thing with the Coake Family
Create and Crave Party Guidelines:
The Create and Crave Party starts on Sunday Nights at 10 pm CST.
Link up your creative fun – ALMOST anything goes! Link Up 3 (max) of your recipes, crafts, printables, DIY Projects, anything fashion related and whatever other amazing things you’ve been sharing on YOUR BLOG.
We ask that you DO NOT link up Etsy shops, giveaways or other link parties.
By linking up to Create and Crave, you’re giving Busy Being Jennifer and Pink Heels Pink Truck permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media accounts and blogs, as well as add you to our news letter list for updates!
Be sure to mingle and check out what some of your fellow Create-and-Craver’s have been up too!
PS. We’d love to share what you’ve been up to on Instagram as well!! Be sure to use #CreateandCrave when sharing! We’ll re-gram the photos we love!