I’m totally that “always cold” friend that we all have. I NEVER leave my house with out at least one additional layer, and likely a cowl or blanket scarf… even in the summer… and I live in TEXAS. During the coldest months of the year, I am ALL about being warm and cozy and snuggly in soooo many layers. These are my top warm and cozy must haves for January from some fabulous small shops!
I’ve got a couple definite MUSTS for surviving these colder months: A warm, chunky, oversized cowl or scarf, boot Cuffs/leg warmers, fingerless mittens and warm slippers! When you work in a cold office space like I do (the downside to being next to the big picture window), a cowl and fingerless gloves are life savers!
- Hand Knit Shawl Triangle Scarf Fringes
- Taupe Hand Knit Winter Headband
- Stone Beige Knit Slippers with Pompoms
- Owl Fingerless Mitts
- Crocheted Messy Bun Beanie
- Chunky Knit Infinity Scarf in Burnt Yellow
- Tan Shell Stitch Crochet Boot Cuffs
- Crocheted Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves
- Women’s Crochet Headband Ear Warmer
- Antique Rose Infinity Scarf / Cowl
- Crochet Shark Slippers
- Knit Fingerless Gloves in Mushroom Beige & Dark Red Embroidered Heart
- Winter Button Scarf in Ice Blue
- Kitty- Cat Ears Headband
- Hand Knitted Boot Cuffs Leg Warmers 2in1 Gray and Gray Tweed
- Bergundy Chunky Knit Cowl Scarf
- Knit Winter Slipper Socks
- Cat Boot Cuff and Armwarmers Set
I’m sure going to stay toasty warm and cozy with some of these goodies in my arsenal! I can’t wait for my new fingerless mittens and super chunky and awesome cowl to arrive! They’ll be perfect for working in my office over the next few months 🙂
What are your Warm and Cozy Must Haves for January?