I love planner stickers! And I love a freebie like this Winter Plaid Printable Planner Stickers set even more!! Cause free makes EVERYTHING 90 times better right?

If you follow me on Instagram (if you don’t, what are you waiting for?), you would have seen a little sneak peek of this Winter Plaid Printable Planner Stickers freebie!

Winter Plaid Printable Planner Stickers

Freshly printed and cut up, I was able to put it all together into a pretty awesome happy planner layout (if I do say so myself 😉 )

Winter Plaid Printable Planner Stickers

The bright blue plaid in the really makes this plaid pop, and gives it a wintery feel, without being too dark! I’m a little obsessed with it!

To get your Freebie, CLICK HERE to go to the Dropbox folder with the printable PDF. Print it full size on sticker paper, then cut out your stickers!

Winter Plaid Printable Planner Stickers

What are you waiting for? Get your Winter Plaid Printable Planner Stickers and get to Planning!!

9 Responses to Free Winter Plaid Printable Planner Stickers!

1. Kimberly Flickinger says:

I can definitely use these stickers for my winter planner. Thank you for sharing.

2. So cute!! Thanks for sharing with us at Share the Wealth Sundays!

3. Hil says:

Pinned it to my group board and to my “to print” board so I can use it for my planner. Blue and plaid are weaknesses of mine!!

You should link up at #bloggerspotlight!

4. Vanessa says:

This looks amazing planner stickers. I love this so much. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

5. Pretty! I love the design – perfect for winter. Thanks for sharing with us on the Family Joy Blog Link Party!

>> Christene
    Keys to Inspiration

6. These are adorable! Thanks so much. I am going to head over right now and follow you on Instagram!

7. Akaleistar says:

Cute stickers! Love the plaid 🙂

8. angie says:

love the great new colors and style thanks for sharing
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

9. Theresa says:

Such cute stickers. Thanks for sharing at the #inspirationSpotlight party. Pinned & shared