With the new year, comes goals and resolutions! For many of us its to be healthier… so I am sharing some easy healthy recipes that look absolutely delicious!
- Turkey Veggie Snack Wraps – Delightful E Made
- Easy 3-Ingredient Twice-Baked Spaghetti Squash – Home Cooking Memories
- Paleo Tuna Thai Stir Fry with Zoodles – Busy Being Jennifer
- Skinny Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli – Embellishmints
- Crispy Baked Green Bean Fries – Dizzy Busy and Hungry!
- Easy Parmesan and Garlic Roasted Cauliflower Recipe – Real Coake
- One Pot Lemon Chicken Tortellini Soup with Greens – Spoonful of Flavor
- Sheet Pan Citrus Salmon & Asparagus – Delightful E Made
- Thai Green Curry Tacos – Strength and Sunshine
- Avocado Tuna Salad with Baked Zucchini Chips – Busy Being Jennifer
I’m ALL about the healthy recipes these days! Keeping meal time interesting, while being gluten free and on a Whole Foods diet, can definitely be a challenge! I added several of these easy healthy recipes to my meal plan this week and I am so excited to give them a try! I found these recipes in last weeks Create and Crave party and I couldn’t resist them!
Whats your favorite easy healthy recipe?
Now on to this weeks Link Party!
We LOVE to Create beautiful things and share the things we’re Craving! And we’re so glad you’re joining in on the fun! We can’t wait to see what you’ve been Creating and Craving this week!
Be sure to head over to Taylor’s blog and check out her features!
This weeks most viewed: How to Make a Pom Pom Trimmed Box Pleat Bed Skirt from Real Coake
Create and Crave Party Guidelines:
The Create and Crave Party starts on Sunday Nights at 10 pm CST.
Link up your creative fun – ALMOST anything goes! Link Up 3 (max) of your recipes, crafts, printables, DIY Projects, anything fashion related and whatever other amazing things you’ve been sharing on YOUR BLOG.
We ask that you DO NOT link up Etsy shops, giveaways or other link parties.
By linking up to Create and Crave, you’re giving Busy Being Jennifer and Pink Heels Pink Truck permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media accounts and blogs, as well as add you to our news letter list for updates!
Be sure to mingle and check out what some of your fellow Create-and-Craver’s have been up too!
PS. We’d love to share what you’ve been up to on Instagram as well!! Be sure to use #CreateandCrave when sharing! We’ll re-gram the photos we love!