Over the last year or so I have been working really hard to develop better eating habits. Making healthier choices and going 99% gluten free (occasionally I mess up thus the 1% margin of error 😉 ) The one area I struggle with the most, is snacking. Mindless snacking is my weakness! I’ve been taking some time on the weekends to make healthy options that help make healthy snacking much easier! And these Baked Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips are the perfect solution!

Tasty, Healthy and good for you these Baked Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips are gluten free and low carb! I've got to try this easy recipe from BusyBeingJennifer.com

These Baked Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips are tasty, easy and super delicious! They’re a great low carb, gluten free and with one substitution, they can be paleo approved too!

Baked Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips Ingredients

1 zucchini, large
3 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
½ c vegetable oil

Baked Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
2. Using a mandolin or a sharp knife, slice the zucchini into medallions approximately 1/8” thick
3. Brush both sides lightly with vegetable oil
4. Sprinkle lightly with the seasoning. Note: Careful not to over season any chips. As they shrink and crisp up, the seasoning becomes more intense so the lesson here is “less is more”.
5. Bake in the oven for approximately 2 – 2.5 hours, turning over half way through baking. Watch the chips at the 2 hour mark and do not allow them to over dry or go too dark.
6. Let them cool
7. Store in an airtight container and eat within 2 – 3 days.

Enjoy!

These Zucchini Chips have easily become a favorite for me! And while they’re not the quickest-to-make healthy snack recipe I’ve ever made or shared, they are definitely one of the easiest and tastiest! Not to mention that these are the perfect base for just about any kind of meat or cheese or dip!

Are you excited yet? Cause I am… obviously! I’ve already almost flown through the first batch of these tasty Baked Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips and I’ll be making some more this week!

Check out some of my other Healthy Recipes!

Nutty Chocolate No Bake Energy Bites

Nutty-Chocolate-No-Bake-Energy-Bites-BusyBeingJennifer.com_

Strawberry Kiwi Chia Seed Smoothie Bowl Recipe Healthy-Strawberry-Kiwi-Chia-Seed-Smoothie-Bowl-Recipe-BusyBeingJennifer.com_

Paleo Cherry Cocoa Pistachio Healthy Bites

Paleo-cocoa-cherry-pistachios-bites-537x1024 (1)

17 Responses to Baked Lemon Pepper Zucchini Chips

1. Doug says:

Love this idea! I’ll try it out this weekend since there is so much zucchini at the farmers market on Saturdays.

2. Patti Tucker says:

Pinned, tweeted and yummed! YUM!

3. krystal says:

I am OBSESSED with zucchini chips. I’ve made them before with cheese, but I have never made them like this before. I will have to try them with lemon pepper. YUM! A mandolin is so important to make these perfectly.

4. Jaclyn Anne says:

Yum! These zucchini chips look amazing. I have never made zucchini chips before but they seem easy enough to make. Thanks for the idea, I can’t wait to make them and have something healthy around to snack on!

5. Oh my goodness! These look so tasty. Mindless snacking is one of my biggest issues as well and I love something crispy, so I am definitely going to try these!

6. Kristy says:

I’m always looking for ways to use of zucchini. When my garden is producing, we have zucchini coming out of our ears. These look delicious — I love the addition of lemon pepper and that they’re not fried!

7. I never seen this recipe before. It sounds like a great idea. It’s a healthy snack. I would love to try it. I am all for healthy eating. I am going to add this recipe to my list to make. Thanks for your recipe.

8. kat curling says:

These will be great additions for my dinner party this weekend!

9. Censie says:

WE have a few zucchinis in our garden almost ready to pick. I never know what to do with them and now you have inspired me to go beyond the stir fry!! HA!! Thanks fro the great idea. Cant wait to try them.

10. mythirtyspot says:

Yum! These would be perfect for my low-carb diet I am on. I am always looking for something with a crunch. Never thought of the lemon pepper. Great idea! – Erin Kennedy

11. Lemon pepper is my go-to spice!! I need to try these! Thanks for sharing on the What’s for Dinner link up and don’t forget to leave a comment at the party – Next week’s features that also leave a comment get pinned and tweeted!

12. Oh, yum! These look amazing. Pinning and sharing for sure! Have a great week.

13. What a delicious snack! When I was a kid my mom would let us put lemon pepper on our green beans to get us to eat them- she made it out like it was a special treat and now I love them and lemon pepper!

14. We started the Paleo Diet a few weeks ago. Thanks for some new ideas. I am going to try the zucchini chips tonight.

15. Yum Yum Yum. I would love to make these. Thanks for sharing with us at Family Joy Blog Link Up Party this week. Have a wonderful weekend. Hope to see you on Sunday for the new party!

16. michelleoblogoff says:

Tasty!
    I would love to mindlessly snack on these!?
    Michelle