Spring is far and away my favorite season. I waxed poetic about my love if this season last week, but its worth mentioning again 🙂 Especially since I recently finished this Hello Spring hoop art! And I am in LOVE!

Hello Spring - Geo Style Hoop Art - BusyBeingJennifer.com

I used the same concept as my Geo Style Heart Hoop Art that I made around Valentines. Only this time I used the negative space to add text and filled in the rest with “springy” colored embroidery thread!

Hello Spring - Geo Style Hoop Art - BusyBeingJennifer.com
I got to use up a TON of the sample size DMC threads I was give by a friend. And it was the perfect wait to bust through some of that stash!

Hello Spring - Geo Style Hoop Art - BusyBeingJennifer.com

This little beauty is currently haning on my office wall right over my lap top, so every time I need a little colorful somethin’ – somethin’ I’ve got it front and center!

Need this Hello Spring hoop art in your life? I listed it in the shop! Click Here to check it out on etsy!

17 Responses to Hello Spring {Hoop Art}

1. Kat Curling says:

NEEEEEED! This is adorable!!!

2. elle spann says:

oh my goodness, this is so pretty! the background is everything!
    elle
    Southern Elle Style

3. Diana, Down Home Traveler says:

Super Cute!!! I’m curious – how long did that take you?!

4. Crystal Hall says:

Ooohhh love that gorgeous little piece!

5. Love love ! Thanks for sharing on craft schooling Sunday!

6. What a lovely hoop and a clever use of negative space. Thanks so much for sharing this with #shinebloghop! Happy you were able to join us this week 🙂

7. Julie says:

That’s gorgeous, such pretty colours.

8. This is really pretty… 🙂
    Praveena

9. Jelica says:

This is so cute! Love the pastel colours and geometric design. Feeling inspired to try something similar. Thanks for sharing!

10. Linda S says:

love this! I’m going to have my daughter help me design one similar for our front door – and scheduled this post to go out on my fb page tomorrow 🙂 Thanks for sharing at our Encouraging Hearts & Home blog hop today.

11. So very pretty and colorful. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity at DI&DI.

12. Very pretty. Makes me think of easter.. Thanks for sharing

13. Lynda Hardy says:

I love this! I have a ridiculously big bag of ‘mystery floss’ (skeins that have gotten separated from their identifiers) and something more abstract and freeform like this would be a really fun way to use some of it up!

14. This is really pretty! I’d love to have you share it at the Pleasures of the NW’s DIY Party!

Thanks!

15. Love these colors and patterns.