So you’re hosting a party and you want to serve an knock-their-socks-off, delicious, one-of-a-kind cocktail… These raspberry cheesecake cocktail shots are just the thing! And HOLY CRAYOLA are they good!
Let me tell you, the combination of delicious cheesecake, fresh raspberries and cranberry vodka combine to make one heck of a tasty cocktail!
I’ve always been a bit of a “girly-girl” when it comes to alcohol and cocktails…The sweeter and more dessert like my drink is, the better! These raspberry cheesecake cocktail shots fit that description perfectly! Its like dessert in your shot glass!
- 1/2 ounce cranberry vodka
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine
- 1 1/2 tbsp No-Bake Cheesecake (see below)
- 1/2 tbsp Andes Mint Crumbles
- 2 -3 Ripe Raspberries
Raspberry Cheesecake Cocktail Shots Directions:
1. Scoop no-bake cheesecake into a shot glass.
2. Drizzle with grenadine and cranberry vodka.
3. Sprinkle on Andes mint crumbles.
4. Garnish with ripe raspberries.
Need a good No-Bake Cheesecake recipe? here you go!!
No -Bake Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 16 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese (two 8 oz packages) at room temperature
- 14 ounces Sweetened Condensed Milk (1 can) I prefer Borden’s
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment beat the softened cream cheese on medium until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed in small amounts until it is completely incorporated into cream cheese.
- Mix in the fresh squeezed lemon juice and vanilla thoroughly.
- Chill in the refrigerator until mixture firms up, about 15 minutes.
These raspberry cheesecake cocktail shots are the perfect signature drink for an adult’s birthday party, holiday party, girls night out or just because! Speaking of girls night out, I think I’ll add these to menu for the next time I’m hosting and my besties come over! They won’t be disappointed, and neither will you!