So I’ve been trying to get better at eating breakfast. You know something more than just 3 cups of coffee in the morning. I’m usually up and working within 30 minutes… and I don’t stop until its time for bed! The mornings I make the effort to eat something healthy and full of protein usually end up being most productive days! That is pretty much reason enough to get some yummy food in my belly in the am! I’ve found the best way to make eating breakfast an easy endeavor is to keep it simple! Like these easy and delicious Cherry and Almond Overnight Oats!

Cherry and Almond Overnight Oats Recipe from BusyBeingJennifer.com #FeelGooder #ad

Breakfast doesn’t get much more delicious or easy to make than this Cherry and Almond Overnight Oats recipe. Seriously. You only need a handful of ingredients!

10 oz cherry greek yogurt (2 single serve containers are perfect)
1 Cup of Steel Cut Oats
1 Cup of Milk
1/2 tsp almond extract
1/4 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp Honey
Bing Cherry & Almond ZonePerfect Perfectly Simple bar, chopped.
Almonds (optional)

In large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the ZonePerfect bar. Stir until well blended.

Pour mixture into mason jars and cover. (Makes enough for 2 jars, 3/4’s full)

Refrigerate overnight.

Sprinkle half of the ZonePerfect bar on top of the cherry and almond overnight oats. Add a few almonds if desired.

Enjoy!

I honestly was a bit of a skeptic when it came to this whole overnight oats thing. But I gave it a try a few weeks ago and I was hooked! The Bing Cherry & Almond ZonePerfect Perfectly Simple bar adds a good amount of protein, a little crunch of texture and a WHOLE lot of flavor to this recipe! I pretty much always have the necessary ingredients on hand to make a batch of cherry and almond overnight oats, and will make at least 2 servings to make life even simpler!

I’m totally hooked on these ZonePerfect Perfectly Simple bars. Living in a ridiculously small town, I had to order mine from amazon, but they arrived in just a few days and my snacking game will never be the same! I ordered both the Bing Cherry & Almond and the Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk and they are super tasty!

These yummy bars are the perfect size to toss in my purse or gym bag for a quick snack when I’m on the go or in a rush and HANGRY!

Perfectly Simple takes the time to choose the perfect blend of healthy, tasty ingredients for a simple feel-good snack. They’re simple, delicious, satisfying and loaded with protein. Perfectly Simple bars are made in the USA with carefully sourced ingredients to ensure the highest quality and the best #FeelGooder moments!

CLICK HERE for a $1.00 off Coupon!

30 Responses to Cherry and Almond Overnight Oats

1. Wendei says:

Always looking for new twists on the overnight oats. Thanks!

2. Melanie says:

That looks soooooo good, definitely going to try this!

3. amber.m says:

Yum! Man, these look so good (and easy)!

4. Great pics. This is such a great idea! Yummy.

5. serenemomblog says:

I’m so nervous about trying overnight oats lol. I’m kinda worried I won’t like the cold oats, but this looks so yummy and it’s such a perfect way to make yourself eat breakfast.

6. Kita Bryant says:

I am not a fan of oats but this looks so good I don’t even want to eat it I just want to look at it. My kids love oats so I am sure to make this for them soon

7. These looks wonderful – great pics! Also it looks easy!

8. Great idea… I tried this bar 2 days ago and love the taste! It’s my favorite on the go bar now! Can’t wait to pick up some more at Target! My favorite is Almond and White chocolate

9. Jessica A says:

Yum, this looks delicious!

10. Melissa says:

Great pics, they make that look so good!. I love ZonePerfect bars I have one every morning, usually the cookie dough bars. I haven’t tried the almond and cherry ones yet. I look forward to trying those.

11. These are so much fun to make.

12. Dina says:

that recipe looks delicious. I love bars for a quick breakfast on the go. But that oats you made look amazing. Can you deliver that to me for in the morning. I need 5. 🙂

13. Ohhh! That looks so good!!

14. Sarh S says:

This sounds like a nice healthy, but yet yummy treat. I could see this being a breakfast for me.

15. I love making overnight oats because my kids love this for breakfast. Adding a protein bar is something I haven’t tried, yet. It looks yummy and I’m sure my kiddos would love the added crunch.

16. Ashley says:

This sounds really good!

17. Diana says:

This sounds really good and it looks great! http://www.littlemissfangirly.com

18. tammileetips says:

I am awful at remembering to eat breakfast! These sound like they would be perfect to make up for breakfast the night before. I am always so rushed for time so planning a head like this could help out a lot.

19. Yummy! I adore overnight oats and am always on the look out for new flavours to try, love this combo!

20. This looks like an awesome breakfast! 🙂 I just had breakfast, but I’m getting hungry again when I see this. Haha!

21. Patti Tucker says:

It looks like a fun breakfast, plus you included a coupon for anyone who hasn’t tried the bars!

22. Melissa says:

This looks like a great breakfast idea. My family would love this one! I like how easy this is to make for a quick snack or breakfast idea on a busy day. Thanks for sharing this , I will have to make this for my family.

23. kendradarr says:

I need to try those bars. I love the other zone perfect bars I’ve tried.

24. Christina says:

I need to do this. I’m bookmarking it. Since starting work again it’s difficult to get a good breakfast and I can’t eat cereal and instant oatmeal every day. I love that the bars are gluten free too.

25. kireilauriel says:

Recipes like these are literally my favorite!!! Such a great idea to liven/fancy things up with the cherry almond granola bar, and I LOVE your addition of almond extract to kick that flavor up more. Almond and jasmine extracts are two of my sweet-food flavorings! I’m definitely going to be making this – thank you for a beautiful, delicious, healthy recipe!

xo,
    lauriel of EyeForElegance.com

26. Britni says:

I am always looking for good breakfast ideas. Anything to get us away from a cold bowl of cereal on busy mornings! I love these Perfectly Simple bars. I like to have them on hand but haven’t thought of using one like this. What a great idea. Thanks for the great recipe, I am excited to try it.

27. I love making overnight oats but I have never tried a cherry and almond version! This sounds delicious and I want to try it for my next batch!

28. Yum, this looks great! I’ve always wanted to give overnight oats a try. Might just have to give it a go here soon! Love this. Thank you for sharing with us at #ThrowbackThursday we hope to see you again this week.