Its no secret that I am a coffee loving fool. I talk about coffee, dream about coffee, create around coffee… But ya know whats weird? Its only been the past 4 years that I’ve really developed a love for the stuff! Before that I liked the smell, but wasn’t big about the taste. Oh how things change! These days, I don’t consider myself a functioning adult without at least one cup of the good stuff in me ๐Ÿ™‚ Occasionally I run into a small coffee problem… I over estimate my coffee consumption. *Gasp* We must not let this precious nectar of the adulting gods go to waste! So lets turn that left over goodness into some coffee loving recipes!

Coffee Loving Recipes - busybeingjennifer.com

1. Nutella Iced Coffee from Simplee Thrifty
  2. Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer from Krystal’s Kitsch
  3. Bailey’s Irish Cream Coffee with Homemade (non alcoholic) Creamer from Confessions of an Over Worked Mom
  4. Frozen S’mores Mocha Coffee from Thrifty DIY Diva
  32. Turtle Coffee Cocktail from One Artsy Mama
  33. Coffee Cake Muffins from Damn Delicious
  34. Toasted Marshmallow Iced Coffee from Confectionalism
  35. Buterscotch Caramel Coffee from Living Locurto
  36. Coffee Cream Bars from Eat Good 4 Life
  37. Caramel Brulee Coffee from Foxes Love Lemons

There you have it! 37 incredible coffee loving recipes! You can bet that I’ll be using a few of these delicious recipes to give my morning coffee an extra little zip!! In fact I might have started this morning off with a Caramel Macchiato! And oh my heavens, it was perfect!

What are your favorite coffee loving recipes?

40 Responses to Coffee Loving Recipes

1. WOW! Thanks for the recipes. I, too, could take or leave coffee in my younger years, then about 5 years ago I became a fiend! I can’t function without it! I dream about it… I used to scoff at those kinds of people. Now I’ve joined in the coffee filled party!

2. YES…she says with a jittery hand! lol

3. Lauren Spann says:

omg, these look amazing! Def pinning this!

Elle
    Southern Elle Style

4. Stacie says:

Oh wow!! Those all sound amazing! I had to tweet about these because I know so many out there are addicted to their coffee like you. Stacie xo

5. carissajaded says:

Yum ! I love coffee and anything related!

6. Crystal says:

Oh I love coffee too! I gave it up in January {I know, sad day} when I started my diet and fitness journey. But I have a confession, I had one yesterday. I had to try the Sโ€™mores frapp at Starbucks. It was heavenly! I just love the taste of coffee and miss it so much. And I am the same way, only really started drinking it about five years ago {after I had Masonโ€ฆgo figure!} but before that only loved the smell of it! I am saving this post and going to try as many as I can! Thank you for sharing.

7. thanks for sharing these recipes!!!! I’m such a coffee lover.

8. Tabitha Lee says:

This is possibly the most fantastic list ever! There are so many recipes on here I am going to HAVE to try. Thanks for sharing.

9. Oh my God, amazing! And very dangerous for fellow coffee addicts! ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Miranda says:

Yum! There are so many good ones here! One of these days I’m going to get around to making espresso ice cream. It’s a combo of my two favorite things!

11. Candia says:

These all look so great. Thanks for the recipes!

12. Kathleen says:

I LOVE coffee too and that is quite the list…Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚

13. Yum! I am totally addicted to coffee and really have to reel in my cravings as the day goes by. As the weather is starting to heat up I am really looking forward to some espresso ice cream

14. DT says:

It all looks so great… Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ™‚
    โ€”DT | Here I Scribble

15. Jaime says:

Holy cow, coffee recipes! I’m already in love with that mocha granola.

16. katifarrer says:

Thanks for the collection of coffee recipes. A couple cups always makes my day go smoother. I’m excited to try a few this week ๐Ÿ™‚ Pinning for later!

17. Tianna says:

yum! I love my coffee ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Oh my! What a great collection!!

This post would be a perfect addition to the new Our Simple Homestead Hop if you would like to share it with us!

19. If you would like to add to this awesome list, I have a delicious recipe for Coffee Pie. This recipe is easy and quick not to mention a crowd pleaser! http://ow.ly/NC1sS

20. Mrs. AOK says:

YES! I just hit the jackpot (er.. coffeepot) here!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for sharing with us at Mommy Monday!

21. rcsc49 says:

Mmmm! Being a coffee addict this collection is perfect for me. Thanks for sharing at Share It One More Time. Cathy

22. allthatsjas says:

Love, love, love! Thank you so much for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop!

23. Wow, what a list! I agree, waste not this precious resource ๐Ÿ™‚ I found you via Coffee and Conversation. Have a lovely week!

24. Candy says:

Love the round-up! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Coffee and Conversation last week. Your post is one of our features today! ๐Ÿ™‚
    ~Candy

25. heatheranne1970 says:

Thanks for sharing on the #SmallVictoriesSundayLinkup – I will be sure to share with all my coffee loving friends!

26. […] Coffee-Loving Recipes ~ Busy Being Jennifer […]

27. Morgan says:

This is great! With 2 boys under 2, I need all the coffee I can get my hands on!

28. Sarah says:

Oh my…..I love coffee!! All things coffee!! I must make one of these immediately…..thanks for sharing! Found you via Saturday Sharefest- ๐Ÿ™‚

29. Leslie says:

So many delicious recipes to look through! Thanks so much for pulling this all together!

30. Merit says:

What a goldmine of coffee love! Thank you!

31. samantha says:

My husband is coffee obsessed too! I’ll have to try some of these recipes for him. Thank you for joining the Family Joy Link Party!

32. Love my coffee! had to read this blog….stoping by from Turn it up tuesday!

33. Carol says:

WOW, so much goodness…I’ve got it pinned for later perusal! Didn’t get hooked until I was a young mom with toddlers (I am an “old” mom with grandkids now), and a friend offered me a cup of plain old Folgers made in a simple glass carafe on top of the stove. I don’t know if it was the milk and sugar that I added or that I was in desperate need of an energy boost after caring for very active toddlers, but I was hooked! I love finding and trying new coffee recipes…beverages, desserts, whatever, so thank you for sharing!

34. Looks like fun, I like four cups of industrial grade jet fuel daily, LOL!! Rarely is there any left over, but I could always brew more.

35. nourishingmyscholar says:

I love COFFEE! Thank you for this awesome post of coffee awesomeness!

36. helenfern says:

Oh yess!! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner link up!

37. AnnMarie says:

I hate dumping coffee down the drain! Thanks so much for this great list of recipes!

38. Thanhkhiet says:

Iโ€™m a huge fan of coffee. This list of recipes is great in the summer monthes and the fall as well. So i will give these a try also. Thanks for sharing!

39. CI Kay says:

Oh wow!! Those coffee recipes sound amazing! I’m such a coffee lover…

40. Bob says:

Coffee and Sweets are the best!

Thanks for putting it all together here. I am working my way down the list and it’s been very good so far:)